Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just a short update today...

Hey all,

Second treatment went very well today... no post-radiation headache, which is awesome. Joe and I went driving around Bloomington for a bit afterward... it's a pretty cool area. We hit up a restaurant called Bub's, which apparently the guy from Man vs. Food ate at once on his show. They have a 1 lb. burger (after cooking it), which one can get in either beef or elk meat (I never had elk until today... it was quite delicious). I did not eat the 1 lb. burger by the way. Anyhow, I've been slacking on my therapy today... So, I better get workin'. For those of you that I know/that know me, miss you all... and if you've stumbled on this page somehow, hello and goodbye. :)

Couple links if you're interested in better versions of the pictures at the right of your screen and my youtube channel (both need some editing though):

http://picasaweb.google.com/matt.korfhagen

"See" ya soon!

-TheCancerousOT

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. Matt and Joe vs. Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matt. It's Crystal. I've been following you since you gave me this link. Beenie and I miss you very much and can't wait til we can see you again.

    ReplyDelete