Wednesday, December 29, 2010

11 baby steps to first milestone

Tonight was the 11th treatment of 33, a third of the way to the finish line. So far I've had a few headaches, a couple seizures, and minimal sleep; yet, I couldn't be more excited about how things are going. On Tuesday I met a new Neurologist who seems pretty awesome, and I got a new tendon stretching splint made that is much more comfortable (the first one bruised my hand). The Neurologist prescribed me Lunesta, which will help with the sleep issues (and hopefully the seizures)... so after all of this maybe I'll work my way into a commercial (they'll just have to voice over my hickish accent).

Tomorrow I start the second third of treatment, then celebrate the beginning of 2011, then back to the brain (tumor) blasting next Monday. It's a long road but it feels like I'm in the high speed lane.

Everything is going as planned and I'm still standing by the fortune cookie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment