Sunday, February 6, 2011

Radiation Graduation

Good Morning Readers!

So I graduated from Radiation on Wednesday! What a ride it was! From the stresses of driving (riding) back and forth between cities receiving poison at one place, destructive "aerosolized" as I like to call it (albeit incredibly accurate aerosol) radiation at another, taking daily pills of poison, and being a needlepoint project for the nurses at both, I'm so glad to have a bit of a "break" (still on the daily chemo - Temodar, with another injection of Avastin on Tuesday). Since Wednesday I've kept very busy, meeting a new endocrinologist who seems to enjoy my humor and respects that I'm very candid and straightforward... I think we will get along very well. I've also got appointments to begin Occupational Therapy next week, as well as appointments with several other doctors. It's been pretty exciting and a great feeling to know that I get to relax but also keep myself busy enough to not go crazy with boredom. Unfortunately, Gambit has been very sick the last few days, so he has needed his space... I miss his normal personality, but hopefully he'll get better soon since he saw the vet yesterday.

Anyhow, I have a small request from you all because some of the questions I think have already been answered in the blog, as well as I have answered the same questions from most of you. So if you could help my fried brain out a bit, I'd love to address all of your questions, but could you please email me them at thecancerousot@gmail.com

Thank you for helping me out! Look for another update soon!

Enjoy the Super Bowl!

2 comments:

  1. Poor puppies--I hope you and Gambit both feel your best! Watch for us on the news tonight; there's a pretty good chance they'll be in Oakland to film the chaos.

    ReplyDelete