Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm going to miss this place in a few days...

Most days feel kind of like I'm sitting in an airplane, minus the part about traveling somewhere (well except when driving back and forth between Bloomington and home of course). A bit contained, my life is basically in the hands of (hopefully) experts of their profession. I am excited to be here, perhaps I'd venture to say lucky.

The crew in Bloomington couldn't have made me feel any better about the decision to receive treatment there. Their dedication to their work, their smiling faces, their appreciation of my t-shirts... what a great group of people. I will miss it when I'm no longer being treated here (not so much the crispy fried brains part, but obviously the people). Fortunately I've found an amazing Neurologist in Bloomington, which gives me an excuse to stop by for the occasional visit.

Just like the other people who have influenced and changed my life so much, my other doctors, my friends throughout the world (whether I've met them in person or not), I treasure and want to do everything to remember you all and keep you close to my heart. I hope that I leave behind similar sentiments.

You are all the best I could ask for.

1 comment: